Article 1 (Scope of application)
This policy applies to the handling of personal information acquired by the Company.
Article 2 (Purpose of use)
The purpose of using personal information (hereinafter referred to as “use purpose”) is as set forth in the following items.
1. Identity verification
2. Provision of our services, quality improvement and improvement
3. Fees and other payments or claims
4. Information related to advertising, publicity and marketing of our services
5. Information on suspension, restriction, change and termination of our services
6. Communication related to the contract with the customer
7. Response to actions that violate the contract with the Company and its prevention
8. Guidance on the establishment, change, and abolition of standard terms and conditions such as our terms of service and policy
9. Development of our new products or services
10. Response to all disputes related to our services
11. Matters related to the purpose of use of each item above
Article 3 (provided by third parties)
1. Unless otherwise specified in the following items, the Company falls under “personal data” as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Personal Information Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”). ) Is not provided to third parties.
2. When the person’s consent is obtained in advance.
3. When required by law
4. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
5. In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the principal, the execution of the affairs When there is a risk of interference
6. When the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws stipulate
7. 2. In the cases specified in the following items, the person who receives the provision of personal data does not fall under the third party specified in the preceding paragraph.
8. When personal data is provided as a result of entrusting all or part of the handling of personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
9. When personal data is provided in connection with business succession due to a merger or other reasons
10. When using personal data jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal data used jointly, the scope of the joint use, the use of the use Informing the person in advance of the name or name of the person responsible for the purpose and management of the personal data, or in a state where the person can easily know
Article 4 (Safety Management System)
We will take necessary and appropriate measures for the safe management of the personal data that we handle.
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal data, etc.)
Disclosure / correction / deletion of personal data registered in our services (hereinafter referred to as “disclosure, etc.”) can be done with the app that operates our services.
Article 6 (Policy change)
We may change all or part of this policy at any time.
When all or part of this policy is changed, the Company will determine the effective date of the policy, and the policy will be changed before the effective date comes, and the contents of this agreement after the change and We will inform you of the effective date by using the Internet or other appropriate methods.
Article 7 (Inquiries)
If you have any opinions, questions, complaints or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form below.
firstname.lastname@example.org (to the person in charge of personal information)
1-12-4-1F Katase Kaigan, Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture, 251-0035 JAPAN
Hachitama Co., Ltd.
Established and implemented on March 23, 2018
Changed on October 31, 2018
Changed on June 7, 2019